Stereo Marshall Series 9000 rack mount Guitar Pre Amp PWR Amp FX units
50 % reduction from $2,500 ono to $1,250 = Full Rig & FX racks + Quad + Foot-switches + cables/patch leads + back-up & spare tubes. Or will sell separately if you want to make an offer.
Purchased Rock Shop early/mid 1990's- Still have the owner’s manual
1. Marshall 9005 Stereo Valve Power Amp- 50 watts per channel (100 watts total), loaded with 4 x EL34’s & 4 x 12ax7’s (pentode/triode switchable to 25 watts per side). Have back-up EL34 and 12ax7 valves to throw in also at no extra cost. This is a great live stage unit
See equivalent 9005 Power Amp by itself for Sale on Reverb in AUD$ not including shipping or sales GST tax:
2. Marshall 9004 Stereo (valve 3 x 12ax7) Pre-amp to marry with the 9005 unit. 3 channel -Clean, Crunch and Lead- Each channel has its own 12ax7. Comes with Marshall 3 way + FX + EQ boost, footswitch & cable. Again this is a great live stage unit.
3. Alesis Quadreverb & Midi Buddy Foot controller + cable. Note this was purchased in the USA so has a transformer to convert to NZL current which is bolted into the Rack unit. Note the Alesis LED screen has morphed and is not legible/readable. The unit itself works perfectly with no issues, no degradation or signal/noise loss.
4. Korg Tone Works DTR-2 rackmount tuner- This is great and perfect for stage use.
5. BBE model 411 Sonic Maximiser rack mount Compressor- works perfectly.
6. Rockit 8 Rack Unit.
All patch leads are included for connection of the rack units, plus Professional Neutrik speaker connections x2 for the connection to the quad.
All footswitches come with correct cables as noted above.
7. Celestion 4 x 12 quad loaded with 4 Celestion G12-50 watt speakers, wired in parallel to have left and right in stereo operation. Quad has heavy duty castors.
Full rig cost was $5,500 not including the extra tubes/valves I'm throwing in for free at around $500
Alternative if sold separately, make me an offer?
Selling as I need to downsize to a smaller all in one combo.
Pick-up Central AUCKLAND only.
More photos available on request?
Any questions please email Si at: firstname.lastname@example.org or text me on: 0278072349.
Keywords: For Sale-Guitar Amp Rig